Zango launches new recording studio

Kannywood actor cum singer, Adam Zango, has launched a new recording studio.
The studio is already popular in Kannywood, and the Kaduna State-born artiste says he will shoot some of the videos of his Malaiya album there to prove its quality.
Zango described the new edifice as a “classy, African taste vintage studio”.
studio-2
“The videos of some of my hit songs will be partly shot in the new studio,” he said. “This is the reason why they have yet to hit the market. Mailaya is one of my biggest releases this year and I do not want to take any chances in shooting any video that does not befit the songs.
“My fans have yearned to see the videos since I released the album late last year and I keep telling them that it is in the pipeline pending the launch of my recording studio. That time is now.”
Kannywood’s film and Music promoter cum marketer, Hassana Dalhat, said that Mailaya is the highest grossing Kannywood album in the last 12 months.
“We have all been waiting for Zango’s videos with bated breath and I believe the new studio has slowed him down in this regard,” she said. “I am sure that the videos will hit the market very soon because his teeming fans can’t wait any longer.”
A controversial yet well-loved Kannywood star, not a few are aware that aside from singing and acting, Zango is also a farmer.
Watch Zango in action

No comments

Powered by Blogger.