See What Burna Boy Said “Never compare me to anyone”

See What Burna Boy Said “Never compare me to anyone”
As indicated by the ‘Check and adjust’ crooner, he endeavored to get to where he is and needn’t bother with any comparison.Dance corridor artiste, Burna Boy, has recently issued a stern cautioning to fans and devotees and every one of those looking at him.
As indicated by the ‘Check and adjust’ crooner, he strived to get to where he is and needn’t bother with any correlation.
“I’m 25 years old born 2/7/1991. I’ve never got no free gifts from no “Big man” or Politician Ever, I don’t have no Sponsor, no support from anyone but God, My Fans, my Family and Gambo in Heaven.
The amount of times I’ve nearly lost my life alone should b proof that God is real. So please Never compare me to anyone, Ever! because No one can Swing on a bar in my Playground #TheRealest #Skrrrr #Rock$T⭐️R,” he wrote.
Just as of late, Burna Boy kicked a fan in the face for attempting to remove his socks.
The crooner was performing at Phyno’s show, Phynofest2016, where fans attempted to strip him of his shoes and socks.
In video cuts from the show shared through Instgram page by HipTv, a fan can be seen loosening one of his Nike Air Max tennis shoes before it was later taken off.
As per an Instagram client, c_codenwafor, who likewise shared a video from the show, Burna Boy went above and beyond to remove the second shoe and hurled it at the fan.
The vocalist just got worked up when an endeavor was made on his socks.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.